Friday 25 April 2014

It's Been An Eventful Week...


Today's post is going to be quite short but I felt like I needed to write something, as my Dad kept repeating throughout my dissertation "just make sure you write something". On the subject of my dissertation, it's at the binders as we speak. I finally got EVERYTHING (including the references, which I messed up) done this morning in a mad rush as it had to be at the binders before 3pm today! The main bulk of the writing I finished whilst I was at home over Easter. It was probably the shortest 'holiday' I've ever had, less than a week. I'm grateful that I got to have a break as the hard work is starting up again in preparation for my final assignments before I finish uni. In terms of blogging I've hit some milestones this week. I got 100 likers on my Facebook page, which you should check out if you haven't already, it was a lovely surprise because I also hit 100 followers on my Bloglovin' this week as well.

So yeah, it's been a pretty good week I'm going to celebrate tonight with cheesecake and homemade cocktails #baller ;)

P.S. Don't forget to enter this competition to win a handbag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!