Tuesday 28 January 2014

Poundland Sleep In Hair Rollers

Poundland Sleep In Hair Rollers

Look what I found in Poundland! A potential dupe for the oh-so-expensive Sleep-In Rollers at a fraction of the cost (1/4 of the cost to be precise). I've also seen these in Primark too!

£19.50 for 20 or 4 for £1?!
I'm not going to lie, I love hair rollers, for me they are the epitome of old school glamour and sophistication. My fascination with all things vintage and obsessive money-saving combine in this one beauty product which women in the 1950s simply couldn't live without. The Sleep-In Rollers (£19.50 for 20) are a reinvention of classic rollers which traditionally have a hard plastic cage. This design would be fine if you had loads of time to get ready and could just sit around in them but most people would prefer to wear them to bed so you can wake up looking glam. These new foam inners means they are more comfortable whilst retaining structure.

Even my nephew loves rollers!
Despite my love for these things, there is absolutely no way I would spend £19.50 for 20 when I can get 4 for £1 in Poundland or 6 for £2 in Primark. Who would?! So if you were considering buying the ones from Sleep-In, don't bother because you can get them cheaper. Hats off to Poundland and other companies who are producing these because although they are a great product, they do not warrant the huge price tag attached to them.

What's your favourite Poundland Find? 


4 comments:

  1. I think its great that all the budget shops are rising their game and copying the high end brands :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even knew there were rollers you could sleep in.. I think I may have been hiding in the dark, haha. Awesome idea though! Going to have to get my hands on some now!! :D

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great find :) Hi, great post. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. I am now following you on blogger too so, if you aren't doing so already may be you can follow my back there as well?

    Many thanks,

    Hollie x
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm already following you, love your blog!
      Thank you for stopping by :)
      x

      Delete

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!