Monday 22 July 2013

Everything5Pounds Guest Blog Post: The 60's Look


I've done a blog post for the Everything5Pounds blog after I was kindly asked by their PR team following my mini review a few weeks ago. I've taken a couple of pieces from their collection to create a few looks inspired by the 1960s, a trend that has been popular this summer and looks as if it is set to continue throughout 2013.

I've made sure to include a range a of pieces to suit all body shapes and confidence levels so everyone can embrace the 60s trend. Just because you are on a budget doesn't mean that you can't enjoy fashion!

Let me know how you get on and tweet me your vintage outfits @hazey_mae








No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!