Monday 17 June 2013

Clothes Haul

I thought I'd post about my recent clothing purchases, it's all come from various places so I'll explain as I go along.

Clothing Haul
Red skater skirt, burnt orange top, navy cardigan, black bandeau, grey jumper, floral dress, black skater skirt, navy peter pan collar top and a black pussy bow blouse. 

Floral Skater Dress Tkmaxx
This dress I picked up from Tkmaxx. It was £13.50 reduced from £20, so a nice little saving there. I'd seen a few dresses of this style on Instagram (my username is Hazulmae) and I really wanted to get one. When I saw it I prayed that I'd be able to fit into it because it was the last one and luckily it did. I bought the bandeau to wear underneath.

Skater Skirts
Both these skirts were purchased from eBay and were around £5 each including postage and packaging. I'd been looking for some skater skirts on the high street but was disappointed by what I'd found. Primark did some but the material was thin and didn't hang well when worn but these are perfect. 

Primark Peter Pan Collar Top and Pussy Bow Top
 The navy peter pan collar top was originally from Primark but I bought it on eBay for £4. I've worn it with the red skater skirt and it looks very cutesy. The sheer black pussy bow top was also from Primark and it was only £6. I've worn this with the black skater skirt for a feminine look but I think it looks great with grey skinny jeans and studded sandals for relaxed glamour.

Burnt Orange Sheer Top
This sheer top was originally from Select but I got it from eBay for an absolute steal at £3.50! I've paired this with the black skater skirt and put a black top underneath it.
Marks and Spencer Navy Cardigan
I bought this navy cardigan from a charity shop for £3.50 but was originally from Marks and Spencers. Because of the round neckline it could be used for a 1950s inspired look if teamed with the right items. To style this I might wear a striped top underneath and a the red skater skirt. 

Illustrated People Anchor Jumper
This Illustrated People jumper which originally came from Topshop was worth £45 but I got it from eBay for £5.20. I love rockabilly and tattoo designs so the anchor motif on this is right up my street. Although the material is quite thin, it is good for layering and has a very relaxed but flattering shape.

What have you guys been buying recently? Let me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!